Blog on the Run

I'm writing from the road.  From mile marker 127 on IH-35, to be exact.  QT's got us listening to the Timex Social Club on his XM radio, and I'm finding it difficult to string 2 thoughts together.  (make that mile marker 128)
 
We left Beautiful Grandma's house about 2 hours ago and are en route to New Braunfels.  Originally, our plans called for us to spend the night in Dallas, but we left Mom's so late that we decided against attempting that drive tonight.  Instead, we'll bunk at my cousin's (or somewhere in the Austin area) tonight then head to Dallas tomorrow to visit the Wiggles Play Center
 
We had booked a nonrefundable rate at the Westin in Frisco, but because we're Starpoints Gold Members, they were able to change our reservations to tomorrow.  Whew!  It would've been unfortunate if we'd lost our deposit.  Anyway, my laptop battery's petering out so I must sign off now.  As the Governator would say, "I'll be bock." 

1 comment:

  1. Hay pine,
    just checkin in. Glad 2 see u guys r o.k.
    -leti

    ReplyDelete