Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I got mine!

Picked it up at Wal-mart of all places and for less than $18! What a steal. :)

I swung by there on my way home a couple hours earlier and picked up a wristband so, come midnight, I was able to walk right past the line at the back of the store to pick up a copy of the book. By the time I got back up to the front (after I detoured for some shampoo), the line at the registers had also gone way down so I was out of the store and on my way home with my new book a mere 45 minutes after I first got in my car to go pick it up. I even had time to make a return!

I could hear the happy ruckus from the parking lot of the BN nearby, but I didn't mind. I'd rather be heading home than at a party waiting to pay for my book, hehe. Now, I'm pretty tired from our long day so I'd best get started if I want to last through even the first chapter. G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment