Lookit What I Found

Since last night, I've spent probably around 4 hours sorting through my digital photo and video albums. They've been in an advanced state of chaos pretty much since our trip to Avon in April.

Whoops! I was going to include the link, but I just realized that I never blogged about our trip to Avon! What a nincowpoop! What an ultramaroon! What an oversight. I've not had that much fun so close to home in such a long time that I will have to come back and blog it soon just to do our trip justice.

Anyway, back to file organization. I came across this cute little video of Pumpkin with his ultimate buddy Livy at the Denver Zoo, and I had to share it. Keep in mind the kid is only 2 years old!



I think the wagon alone probably weighs more than he does, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment