Week 2: Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Our 2nd week in Texas was just as much fun as the first--mostly due to the fact that Lis was finally out of school and spent EVERY SINGLE DAY (and nearly every night) with Pumpkin (at his insistence, in fact).

Since Chela was still working that week, I took the kids to visit her library, where Pumpkin and Lis took turns "reading" to me and performing fantastic gymnastic feats in the library's reading room. ;)


The other days they spent in Beautiful Grandma's backyard splashing around in the warm water with Lily and Sunshine, relaxing in the grass, or visiting with their other cousins.


While Pumpkin was thus entertained, I took the opportunity to go shopping for maternity clothes with my mom and Chela (at their insistence, I'm afraid, hehe ;). I also went on a couple of "spa days" with my sisters. Pedicures and hair with Chela on Wednesday, massage and lunch with Anne on Friday. Ahhh.

Then, things really got interesting. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment