The Zoo

Today was Giggles' first visit to the zoo! It was a bit chillier than I expected, but we had fun nonetheless. By far, the favorite activity of the day was the Lorikeet Adventure at Bird World. For $1, you can purchase a tiny cup of nectar, which you then feed to the lorikeets. We probably bought about 5 of those tiny little cups, but boy, it was worth it to see Pumpkin have such a great time. The birds love the nectar so much that they'll sit on your arm and sometimes even try to make off with the entire cup, haha.

Wouldn't you know it, on such a momentous occasion as Giggles' 1st zoo outing, I left my camera at home. :( I managed to snap a few photos using my cell phone, but uh...it appears that I only took pictures of Pumpkin. Oops!! Sorry, Giggles. Here's my fave:



In other news, I'm planning a small soiree for QT's 40th birthday. It's all very last minute and definitely very laid back. Just a few of our friends coming over to hang out and enjoy jello shots with us. I don't even know what sort of food I'm going to be serving at this party yet. So, I was going to the store to pick up a few things we need for tomorrow, and I stupidly backed up right into QT's truck as I was pulling out of the garage. In my brand new vehicle, no less. I don't know what the heck I was thinking, but it sure wasn't that there was another vehicle parked in our driveway, haha. Oh, it just pisses me off. And, I haven't even tasted a jello shot yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment