Sledding with Pumpkin

It was such a pretty day out yesterday that I decided to take Pumpkin and our neighbor's kids sledding at the park behind our house. It was such a spur of the moment decision that we didn't even grab our jackets (though all the kids were at least wearing their gloves since they'd been making snowmen prior to our leaving). Luckily, QT was able to run over from the house to bring me my gloves, a jacket, and a bottle of water to drink (b/c I didn't want to have to resort to eating snow to stay hydrated, haha).

We had lots of fun! Here's a video montage of our sledding adventure:



BTW, I love that youtube now allows us to put borders around our videos. Looks great! Thanks, youtube. :)

p.s. If you'd like to take a look at the original video w/o background music, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment