Toothies!!

BTW, I completely forgot to mention that Giggles has 2 new front teeth! They're so cute and tiny. I wish I had a picture to post, but those little suckers are barely visible to the naked eye as it is, and the subject herself moves about a mile a minute so there's no way I could ever capture the little toothies on film. Perhaps when the teeth are a bit bigger, I'll show 'em to ya.

Giggles also suddenly started standing in her crib!!! Coupled with the new front teeth, this is so monumental that it deserves a triple exclamation point salute!!! Here it is again in case you missed it: !!!

She pulls herself up and stands there for a long time. In fact, I don't think she falls. Rather, I think she simply sits back down when she's done standing. LOL

I've been very lax so far in taking pictures of any of our daily activities, but I'll try to remember to take the camera with me wherever we go tomorrow.

G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment