The Big Heist

Today, Giggles took a glitter crayon away from her big brother and then RAN as fast as she could to get away from him. LOL!!! He had to chase her down in order to take the crayon away. It was hilarious! She does something similar whenever I catch her trying to go up the stairs. It's like a game. I say "Where are you going!?" and she starts to huff and puff and giggle while climbing the stairs as quickly as possible...ostensibly to get away from me before I bring her back down, haha.

So, as you've probably surmised, she's definitely walking now. Further and further every day. She's still unsteady on her feet, but she can cross an entire room, stop, stand, turn around, and take off again before finally falling on her tushie.

I wish I'd gotten this morning's crayon theft on camera. It was precious. I'll see if I can get her to recreate it when she wakes from her nap. And, on that note, I'll be off. My time is limited so I'd best eat my lunch before she wakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment