I'm a soldier.



Pumpkin attended a schoolmate's Army-themed birthday party today. I couldn't go so his friend's mom offered to come get him so that he wouldn't have to miss the party. At first, Pumpkin didn't want to go (no surprise there), but he seemed to be having a great time when I showed up 2 hours later to pick him up. He had on camouflage face paint and was wearing a personalized dog tag (so cool!). At home later that evening, I asked him to smile for the camera. His reply? "I'm a soldier." No smile. So unbelievably cute!!!

In other news:

Here are some pictures from a week or two ago of Giggles enjoying her birthday cake and the resulting bath she needed afterward. I thought I'd posted them, but after scrolling down a bit, I realized I hadn't.



Here are some other random pictures from the past couple of weeks. 1-2. Pumpkin and a friend at the park behind our house. 3. Giggles enjoying a ride at Chuck E. Cheese. 4. Pumpkin, Giggles, and a friend taking a stroll at the local outdoor mall. 5. Giggles and a male admirer. (Actually, I think he was really just admiring her stroller toys. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment