Hog Heaven

Aside from me, Lys, his beautiful Grandma, and possibly his baby sister, Pumpkin has had 2 big, or should I say little, L-O-V-E-S of his life. Both girls are older than Pumpkin, intelligent, tall, and exotically beautiful with dark hair, dark eyes, the works!

When he returned from Texas a few weeks ago, we invited some friends over and had ourselves a little Texas party complete with Texas movie, Texas music, Texas-shaped waffles, and Texas-style grub. His two favorite girls were both here as well as another island beauty that's slowly but surely moving up the ranks. (She likes trains. 'Nuff said.)

I forgot about my camera and didn't take many (read: any) pictures until the last of our guests were leaving. Here's Pumpkin, apparently in hog heaven, saying goodbye to his 2 favorite girls in the whole world...aside from me, Lys, his beautiful Grandma, and possibly Giggles. You know how it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment