My Little Golfer


Pumpkin was very excited when he learned that our new neighborhood had its own golf course.  When I found out that they were offering semi-private golf lessons for kids, well, I had to enroll him.  He was excited to go, of course.  He chose golf over soccer and basketball and all other sports being offered in our neighborhood.

In fact, he loved his golf lessons so much that after only his 2nd lesson, he started asking for his own "gear."  (that's golf clubs for those of us not in the know ;).  So I got him his own set of clubs...er, I mean, gear.  And he looks so impossibly cute carrying his little golf bag around, hehe.  He's really excited about playing golf and can't wait to go out on the real course.  I tried explaining to him that neither his dad or I play, but he is insistent that his dad can take him.  It's sweet how he thinks his dad can do just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment