Update(s) Below

I'm slowly but surely going back in time to post "updates" on our move from Denver to Houston.  Here in our new house, I'd finally gotten my computer hooked up, Internet going, etc.  A couple days later, I decided it was also time to finally upload all the pictures that had been accumulated in our cameras all summer long plus the pictures and videos from my camera phone.  As (bad) luck would have it, not 2 days later, my computer experienced a memory fart, and all those beautiful pictures and funny videos were lost forever.  I went on facebook to save some of the ones I'd posted there, but it was a fraction of what I lost.  Sadly, my absolute favorite videos of Lys and Pumpkin dancing at the local HEB are among the missing.  I never sent them to anyone else because the files were too big so the only place they'd existed was on my phone...and now nowhere.  Oh well.  I'm bummed, but what can one do.

Anyway, if you're tuning in now, please scroll down and start where our countdown to Houston begins.  That's where I'm doing most of my updating these days.  Soon, I may even actually start posting current stuff.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. What can you do? You can get a cheap backup drive with 2 TB of space so it won't happen again! Get thee to a Fry's! kiss kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically, I have a portable drive, and I have been backing up my data ever since my last PC crash in Denver, but it was really late that night so I figured I'd go to bed and backup the next chance I got. Hmph!

    ReplyDelete