Hanging with La Familia

I told QT I'd be posting entries every so often to let him see what we're up to since we're going to be separated for a while, but most nights, I don't even get to the computer until midnight at the earliest. Sorry, QT. :(

In a nutshell, here's what we've been up to since you left. First, the kids decided to make a clubhouse out of a cardboard box. Next, we're going to make a television set out of a cardboard box and make shows inside it, but we haven't started that project yet. Hopefully, we'll get to do it before I leave for CO, but I think this stomach bug's caught up to me so who knows if I'll feel up to it. :(

Next, we attended a Hannah Montana birthday party for Lis, where partygoers were treated to the sight of Mom (Grandma), Anne, and the party girl on the hula hoops. . The party was held at the Imaginarium at the mall, and it was pretty neat. That was also the first day that I noticed that it felt really hot outside...and even then, I had to concede that it wasn't really all THAT hot since it was still tolerable in the shade, and there were no mirages yet. I think it probably got to 99 or maybe even 100 that day. Yesterday, on the other hand, it topped out at 104, and there I was, like a "lagartijo" running last-minute errands!

Anyway, the kids had fun singing, dancing, playing, and of course, eating ca-ke at the birthday party. Here's a short clip of Lis and Soph dancing the Chicken Dance.


Naturally, there's also been plenty of Wiggly fun going on in between our other activities. I daresay that Pumpkin gets better at it with every trip we take down here, but of course, he's getting better at so many things as the days go by! I swear, QT, you'll hardly recognize him by the time we return! Anyway, enjoy this lovely tidbit:


And, on that note, I'll say goodnight. I've been kind of sick today, and I may have to go puke soon. Shades of San Diego all over again! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Olivia started to whine and almost cry during the dancing vid... she said "It's Livi's turn to dance to Wiggles!!" Awww...

    Hey, your mom's got MOVES! Check her out with the hula hoop. I cant hoola hoop anymore. I think one has to have a waist for that soft of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Sorry Livi! :(

    ReplyDelete