Odds and Ends

Here are some fun pictures from the past month or so. In the block to the left, Pumpkin enjoys a "picnic" outside with his Daddy (courtesy of Mom, of course ;), gets wet with his friend Livi at another friend's birthday party, attends Livi's own Princess birthday party in a borrowed pink shirt, and looks on as his "sometime" babysitter celebrates her 13th birthday.

As my pregnancy has progressed, and I've been less and less able to horse around with Pumpkin, QT's had to step in and pick up the slack in the "play" department. I guess goofing off doesn't come naturally to QT because, in the beginning, I oftentimes had to push him into playing around with Pumpkin, and he subsequently came across a bit stilted. I'm therefore especially pleased to report that he's gotten much better at it and is now able to relax and enjoy a bit of playtime with Pumpkin every so often without necessarily turning every act into a lesson. (Of course, there's still the small matter of the "infamous" bedtime reading of Skippy Jon Jones 'Shape Up' that nearly caused me to strangle QT, but I won't get into that now. ;) In the block to the right, Pumpkin enjoys some downtime with Sunshine and some playtime with his Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment