Monster Update

We've been back from Texas for 4 days now and have seen neither hide nor hair of Monster Dog. Before we left, we could hear him barking at us all the way from inside their house, but there's been nary a peep from that house since we got back.

Hmm, I wonder if they opted to get rid of him on their own initiative before the court date or if perhaps they've already gone to court and were ordered to do so. Either way, it seems that M.D. is gone. Thank goodness too.

I've seen the neighbor (the dog's owner) out and about a few times since we got back, but I haven't the nerve to ask about Monster Dog....also, I'm just not that mean, and I don't want to upset her by asking in the first place. I don't think she was all that attached to him in the first place since it seemed like M.D. "belonged" more to her hubby than her, but still. I saw her and the kids at the grocery store today, and the kids looked upset. I sure hope it wasn't because of M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment