Operation Snipit

I'm happy to report that BG's tongue tie clipping was a success! It turns out that the procedure is a fairly easy and safe one, and we were done in no time with a minimum of muss or fuss! We were expecting a lot worse. I couldn't even look while the doctor was performing the procedure, but it was over so fast that I needn't have worried. Upon leaving the doctor's office, BG had a bottle, and she did not appear to be in any discomfort whatsoever. Ditto when I nursed her a couple of hours later so I guess that's that. Whew!

So, I guess our breastfeeding days aren't quite over after all. Drat! ;)

And, now, before I sign off, I really must check in on our friends back home in Clear Lake. Last time I checked, almost everyone was evacuating (or had already left) well ahead of Hurricane Ike, but I understand that things are still pretty grim down in Galveston County so I just want to make sure that everyone's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment