Scapegoat

I don't have much time. I know that I should be taking a shower and getting ready for bed while BG and the others are all asleep. Time's a-wastin'!!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to jot down a thought that occurred to me earlier today. Really, it's occurred to me nearly every day since we brought BG home. And that is that poor QT has to bear the brunt of my irrational anger whenever anything goes wrong...even when he's not around to have actually caused the problem in the first place.

Today, I was scrambling to get out of the house in time to pick Pumpkin up from school, and I grabbed BG's diaper bag only to find that it was missing wipes, diapers, and the changing pad! Ok, so this one was QT's fault because it turned out that he'd used the diaper bag's contents the previous night (rather than using the other stash I keep on hand for use when we're downstairs). His mistake this time was in not replacing the items he'd used. Grrr....

See what I mean? Is that irrational? Oh well. Hang in there, QT! I do love you!

Still. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment