Life with BG, #1

There's so much I've been wanting to say but there's been no time really. Now, unfortunately, I've got about 10 minutes to post and I can't think of a darn thing.

Okay, well. So far, so-so. There are days...moments...many of them...when I just want to put my head through the nearest wall to drown out the incessant crying. Don't worry. It's not as extreme as it sounds. Walls here are basically hollow, and sheetrock isn't as hard on the noggin as, say, brick or even wood might be, hehe.

Anyway, BG is thriving. Good for her! By her 2-week appointment, she'd already surpassed her birth weight, and I'm guessing she's close to weighing 8 lbs by now. Pumpkin was so tiny at birth that this is definitely a whole different ball game for us! He was at least 3 weeks old before he even reached 6 lbs.

Well, it looks like my time is up. Last week, I took BG to get a baby picture taken then Pumpkin and I got in on the action as well. Here's a peek:


2 comments:

  1. Where did you get these taken? They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portrait Innovations on Gartrell

    ReplyDelete