Rockabye Baby!

We received some really great baby gifts from friends and family alike, and I'd like to thank everyone once again for your thoughtfulness. It's a really special feeling knowing that there are so many people who care about us. :)

In fact, right now, I'm listening to a gift sent to BG by her cousin Ron. Ron is a surly 12-year old punk who knows it all; however, his soft side still shows up every so often. Like, when he takes an extra moment to make sure that Pumpkin is buckled into his car seat correctly before we drive off.

Thanks, Punk!! Your gift rocks!

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, I am loving that CD already!! Good call by your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty cool! i must say, i've always had a secret liking of metallica! it must have been an influence from my "bad" boyfriend in high school! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of buying the Cure CD next!

    ReplyDelete