Go Hillary!

My home state done me proud on Tuesday. :)

Granted, I'll support whichever candidate ultimately wins the nomination, but for now, I'm still rooting for Hillary.



Speaking of the nomination, I would so love to be a part of the Democratic Convention, but I hear that they've already got thousands more volunteers than they need and even have a waiting list! Wow. What they should do, IMO, is fan those excess volunteers out to the little places that often get overlooked like senior centers, homeless shelters, horse rescues, etc....and just tell them it's part of the DNC. ;)

Anyway, my Internet's been down and I've just reconnected it this morning so I'm posting mostly b/c I'm happy. Let's see how long this connection lasts. I'm about ready to toss the modem out the window. May not cause much damage since our office is on the 1st floor, but I'm guessing it would still feel pretty satisfying, hehe.

Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment