Eclair du Chocolat

As I mentioned yesterday, QT is in France. He's there for some annual environmental meeting his company's parent company is having for their big wigs. And, no, QT's not a bigwig. He's just a minor wig, who was asked to sub for an actual big wig, who couldn't make it at the last minute. Regardless the route, QT is in Paris! Yay!

He's called home a few times since he arrived, and every time we talk to him, it seems like he's having just a grand old time. He's already strolled the Champs-Elysses, took pictures of the Eiffel Tower (at night), checked out the Louvre, and best of all, he visited this bakery and had an eclair du chocolat in my honor. How sweet is that!?



I do so love eclairs. In fact, that's all I asked QT to bring for me from France, haha. He said he thought the eclair wouldn't survive the trip so he had one in my honor instead even though he's not really a big fan of the eclairs.

Before he left for France, I tried to teach him a few phrases and numbers in French so that he could get by until a truly bilingual person rescued him. He said that his "Merci" and "Bonjour" have served him well so far. He's going to try and send me more pictures soon but hasn't been able to upload them to his computer yet since he doesn't have the correct cable for my camera (which is the one he's using over there).

Hopefully, he'll get that sorted out soon, and I'll have some snazzy new pics to show you. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment