It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a....

Because of my (advanced) age, QT & I opted to have an amniocentesis done on Creature in order to rule out certain birth defects. Early results indicate that all is well on those fronts so that's a relief. Besides putting our minds at ease about the scary stuff, another good thing that comes of having an amnio is that we also get to learn Creature's gender...unequivocally.

Ladies & Gents, I am pleased to announce that Creature is officially a Creaturette!



As most of you know, foofy pink butterflies and flowers are absolutely NOT my thing so we'll have to see how it goes for poor Creature. I predict that she will be wearing lots of leftover baby boy clothes and playing with traditional "boy" toys (and I'm not referring to Madonna. I mean real toys like trains, lizards, baseballs, & fire trucks). Truthfully, I don't see why those things can't also be considered "girl" toys. I'm sure that, given the opportunity, girls would enjoy playing with trains and lizards just as much as boys do. Hehe. Well, I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment