It's snowing!

Yes, it's true. The wind was pretty gusty too, and we ended up with a 2-3 ft snowdrift blocking our garage door. Figures this would happen the day after QT left for France, and me with a meeting to go to downtown!

Oh well. I missed my meeting, and when it warmed up outside, I even went out to shovel the driveway so that we're not stuck in here another day.

Right after I finished shoveling, we had a visitor, who brought Pumpkin a surprise. A puppy! I've been thinking of getting him a dog for months now but haven't had the guts to do it (b/c I know it's a lot of work). I guess this basically takes the decision out of my hands, haha. I also know that QT isn't going to like this. :(

We haven't settled on a name yet so Pumpkin's been calling it 'doggie.' I think he actually wants to call him Doggie forever, but I'm trying to convince him that the dog needs a real name. It's a Chihuahua mix puppy, and it's incredibly cute. I brought one of the cat cages up from the basement for the dog to use, and I'll probably take Pumpkin to PetsMart tomorrow to pick out some new dishes and a little sweater for Doggie since he was shivering when we were out earlier today.

QT took my camera with him to Paris so I'm not able to take pictures of Doggie right now, but check back soon for an update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment