Potty Dance

While I find the time to get on here and wrap up our trip to San Diego, here's a video clip of Pumpkin dancing to his potty chair song. Sorry, but it's sideways so you'll have to tilt your head again for this one. You won't regret it though. Check out his moves!



Here's another random thought:
My regular car is a Chrysler Pacifica mommy-mobile. When the weather's nice; however, Pumpkin and I like to tool around in my Mazda Miata 10AM. Apparently, this has convinced Pumpkin that I am a cool mommy, who only drives cool cars, because he has since labeled every single snazzy and/or convertible toy car he owns as "Mommy car." (By contrast, "Daddy" has only been given 2 toy p/u trucks and one's kind of ratty, hehe.) Wanting to preserve this in my memory forever, I recently gathered up all the "Mommy cars" I could find and took a picture of them. Ta-da!

2 comments:

  1. Mommy cah!!! And poor ol' hard working Bob's ratty truck hhaahahah.

    I love his dancing video - are those arm moves something he learned from Mommy-o, perchance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed Olivia Seb's dance, expecting her to say something like "Membastian's dancing!!" but instead she waits til its done and then slides off my lap. She comes back in a few moments later with her shoes and says, "I need to go Membastian's house now. Ok? Ok Mom? Bye!"

    ReplyDelete