The Wiggles

I'm so far behind the times that I think I must be going in reverse! We'll start with a quick catch-up. The weekend after we returned from California, Pumpkin and I went to our 1st Wiggles concert with our Colorado buds The Oz and the the Guamian Knuckle and their girls Weevy, Coey, and Ne-ne (that's how Pumpkin pronounces their names). After his precious cousin Liss, these girls are some of Pumpkin's best buds, and well, Knuckle and Oz are 2 of mine I suppose (don't sound too excited now, Pine! hehe). Here's a pic of the dudes and a couple of Pumpkin enjoying the show.



The day after the Wiggles concert, we threw another impromptu birthday party...for QT this time in celebration of his 38th birthday (I think it's 38 anyway). We had to keep it simple since I was supposed to be preparing for our upcoming trip to Texas so no big surprise or big fandango, just a couple of friends over for some very undercooked burgers and a little Scene It. :)

The following week would've been good except for the latest zinger received from the University of Houston GSSW. As usual, they bear nothing but bad news (and apparently ill will) for me, but I'll save that rant for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment