24

It's been just over 24 hours since we dropped Pumpkin (and Sunshine) off with his Beautiful Grandma at Buc-ee's in Luling (more on that later). I've not done too badly on my first Pumpkin-less day, managing to get through with minimal amounts of crying and moping about. Naturally, the thing I missed most after we got back to Houston was having Pumpkin running his hands through my hair. Figures. ;)

I'm told that Pumpkin has been having a blast with the family, and that he's only kinda sorta cried for me once so far, which I consider a great success! (Not that he cried for me, but that he only did it once.) He spent most of today with his Grandma Toni, and as a special treat, they drove past the rail yard by the college to see some real live trains. Knowing Pumpkin, he was absolutely thrilled to see real trains up close and personal.

QT and I just got home a couple of hours ago, and I haven't had a chance to download any more of our trip pictures yet, but I will post some pictures of our Buc-ee's outing soon. Unfortunately, right now, I'm extremely exhausted and getting hungrier by the minute so I'd better sign off before I either start eating my computer monitor or say something really stupid, haha. You have my thanks and my apologies for slogging through this completely witless post. I promise to do better next time. ;)

I suppose I'd best start unpacking and start getting psyched for tomorrow when I will be volunteering at the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless all day. Then on Wednesday, it's The Cure LIVE AT RED ROCKS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment