I miss my mommy.

That's it. That's all I really have to say, haha.

For whatever reason and despite the severe illness I went through with my last pregnancy, this pregnancy seems to be taking a greater emotional toll on me. Nothing much has changed from then to now. I mean, a lot has changed, of course, but I'm still kinda sorta doing the same things now as I was then. I was employed FT then, and I'm "working" FT now as part of my internship. I was in grad school then just like I am now (with less homework now in fact, but probably 3x the amount of stress). Granted, I live in a different state and I've got Pumpkin to think of now (and Sunshine), but that's it. I can't figure out what's wrong with me this time around.

Whatever the reason, the good news is that I'll get to see my mommy soon. She's decided to join us in Houston for the weekend, and she's going to take Pumpkin home with her for an extended visit with his grandparents (and myriad cousins, aunts, uncles, & assorted others). Goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment