Crazy Girly

The big news is that Giggles stood up unaided this past Friday. She stood twice and only lasted 2-3 seconds upright each time, but she did it! So far, she hasn't shown any inclination to do it again, but now we know for sure that it's coming.

Then, earlier today, the 3 of us (sniffle--there should be 4)...anyway, the 3 of us were playing in the living room, and she crawled off after Sunshine. I stayed in the living room, and I could hear her nearby. Next thing I knew, she was on the stairs! She ended up climbing the stairs all the way to the top! I was right behind her the entire way, but she didn't need my help. She didn't stumble or falter or anything. Just climbed on up like she'd been doing it her whole life. (all 10 months of it ;)

No telling what's coming next with this crazy kid! I'll keep you posted. Meanwhile, enjoy this short video of Giggles playing with Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment