216 Hours and Counting!

Goodness, how time flies! We've been back from Texas about a week and a half, and I still feel slightly exhausted. Of course, this may be because I went to sleep so late last night, and Giggles woke so early this morning so perhaps I can't blame today's exhaustion on our marathon trip.

I meant to post pics from our trip as soon as we returned, but it turns out, I haven't updated this blog since before we left so I'm going to remedy that first and work my way to our trip. Warning: these go back a bit so please be patient. BTW, I also (finally) posted pictures from our Memorial Day ride on the Rio Grande Scenic Train so check those out too when you get a chance. Ok, here's May 2009:

1. Pumpkin's last week of school was one party after another. In the 1st picture, Pumpkin appears to be discussing water slide physics with his friend Reese (y'know, acceleration, displacement, velocity ;). In the next picture, he's preparing cards and end-of-year gifts for his teachers and classmates, and in the final picture, he's playing with BFF Amira at Westlands Park. Happy times!











BTW, if you're wondering about the title of this post, it refers to the number of hours before Pumpkin returns from Texas! He was having so much fun with his cousins that he elected to stay behind when we returned. Lest you think we simply left him there without a thought, my parents were already planning a visit up here at the end of July so he'll be flying up with them.



2. Giggles: With Daddy and having a bath prior to our Texas trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment