Today's the Big Day!

Today, my little Pumpkin comes home!!! I'm so excited. :)

I'm also very nervous...the most nervous I've been since Pumpkin's odyssey began 2.5 weeks ago. I feel like I might puke...or cry...or both.

Today, they (meaning Pumpkin, my parents, and my nieces & nephews) have to travel by car 2.5 hours to San Antonio to catch their flight to Denver. My sister and brother-in-law are driving them to S.A. in 2 separate cars in order to accommodate everyone, and they'll continue from there on to Dallas to take their goddaughter back home. (She spent part of the summer with them.) Obviously, with so much traveling and so many people involved in this trip, anything could go wrong. I pray that nothing does. In fact, I'd greatly appreciate it if y'all would pray along with me for safe travels for my family and my boy.

******Six Hours Later******

Reunited and it feels so good!

The day after the family's arrival, I took the kids to the Zoo while my parents stayed home with Giggles. I meant for them to get a break, but as it turned out, Giggles apparently refused to nap. Still, on her own, she's infinitely easier to deal with than dealing with 6 grandkids at the same time so it wasn't a complete waste. At least, they said they enjoyed their afternoon at home. Maybe they were just trying to make me feel better....Nah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment