Bizzaro Dream

Woke up this morning with the strangest feeling that I wasn't where I should be.  See, I woke up in the middle of a weird dream.

 In my dream, we were in the cafeteria at Pumpkin's school, and I'd received a packet from the school administration.  In the packet was a letter telling me that Pumpkin had passed some sort of test "with flying colors" (which is a highly technical term often used in official school documents, and my 1st inkling something wasn't quite right, haha).  Anyway, the letter went on to explain that Pumpkin had been found to have genius tendencies and was being put into a special program.  At first, I was very proud of Pumpkin, but upon further inspection of the packet, I realized that what I had been given were detailed class and activity schedules including all his electives already pre-selected for him for the rest of his school career.  "In preparation for what?," I wondered in my dream.  Right when I was trying to decide whether I should be aghast or not, I woke up.

And I still haven't figured out if this was going to be bad for us or not.

Note to self, remember to keep Pumpkin out of the hands of any super secret government institutions that might whisk him away at first sign of his genius.  Oh...and let him build a robot dog if he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment