Turkey Pizza

Haha, I was just reading my last post.  What a wacky dream!  Guess that's what happens when you're feverish.  Well, thankfully, the shot I got at the doc's office worked, and I was well enough to partake in my own birthday pizza party festivities with the family (and regular doses of Ibuprofen to keep my throat from giving out, of course ;).  We all had a blast trying out the Playstation MOVE game that I won online, and everyone danced and sang and ate cake 'til we dropped.



This is the song that Pumpkin and his cousin D danced together.  They looked soooo cute!  I could kick myself for forgetting my camera.  I used my sister's camera to take a few pictures, but I was unable to upload them before we left.  Hopefully, I'll get copies soon.  The game we played (Singstar Dance) came with microphones and MOVE controllers so that 4 of us could play together at the same time (2 teams, each consisting of 1 dancer & 1 singer).  Even the littlest ones were able to play along.  Giggles danced a mean Supremes, haha.  We all had so much fun with it that I contemplated buying a Playstation of my own to play this game at home, but in the end, I decided against it and left all my MOVE loot at my sister's.  The PS is too expensive for one thing, and my kids are really just too young to benefit from having another video game console at home.  And really, I'm just not that into video games.  But Giggles had so much fun playing that, as a compromise, I decided to look for Wii game titles that the whole family can enjoy rather than just buying games for Pumpkin to use on his own.  More on that later.

Thanksgiving Day with the family was nice.  Not much to tell.  Turkey, bread, potatoes, stuffing, etc.  All in all, it was a very nice visit with the family.  Not too short, not too long.  QT had to jet off to California or somewhere right after we arrived, but he made it back in time for Thanksgiving Day.  Thankfully.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment