Co-Captain's Log: Day 6

Stardate 27122008

On the last day of our trip, my computer suddenly stopped responding. No lights, no sounds, no life. I tried it again today to see if perhaps different lighting or a different setting might somehow help make a difference, but nothing helped.

So I find myself, once again, offline until further notice. I'm blogging from QT's laptop right now, but I'm unable to transfer pics from my camera to his computer without the proper cord (which is in the kitchen drawer where it's usually kept back in our house in Colorado) so this is the extent of it for now.

The good news is that we just had our desktop repaired so I won't be completely unplugged once we get back home; however, as I usually log on using my laptop while sitting on the sofa feeding Giggles, it will be difficult to figure out a way to log on from the desktop. Once we get back home, I plan to connect my laptop to its docking station to see if I can see anything that way. Because if it is just the screen that's dead, I can backup whatever new pics and files I'd added to the laptop since it came back from the shop before I chuck the whole goddamn contraption straight into the garbage. Coz that's what it is...a piece of refuse! A piece of puuuuutresence! Rubbish! Filth! Slime! Muck! Boo! Boo!

(I will try to post some pictures soon though. There's lots going on around here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment