My Favorite Things

Just like I have an official favorite airport concourse, I now also have a favorite mall. It's the Colorado Mills mall in Lakewood, CO. And, no, it's not because of the stores because, in truth, I'm not really the *shopping* type so I hardly pay attention to the stores. The reason I love it is because they have a new drop-in childcare facility called Antsy Pants that Pumpkin just loved! He could hardly wait while I filled out the paperwork, and he even asked to stay longer when I returned to pick him up 2 hours later. Best of all, because it's new, Antsy Pants is/was running a BOGO free 1st hour promotion so I only paid $16 for THREE hours of state-licensed childcare....snacks included! As the Wiggles would say, Whoop-de-doo! Of course, I still had Bella with me so my supposed 3 hours of "me" time were really more like 1 hour 45 minutes of actual "free" time, lol, but boy, those 105 minutes were really nice.

Pumpkin was very sad when we finally left the mall, and he's asked to return to Antsy Pants tomorrow. This mall is probably about an hour away from our house, but it may be worth my time to drive all the way out there if Pumpkin will consent to stay. Heck, I may use my free time to browse the book store and maybe even read a book! A really short book.

No comments:

Post a Comment