Freakin' Nuggets

I finally got around to working on some thank you cards and birth announcements today. Halfway through my project, I realized that I needed to buy different cards so off to Target I went. When I got back home an hour or so later (or more, who knows), the house was eerily silent. I asked QT what was going on, and he said, "the kids are asleep." Uhhh......ex-squeeze me?

That's right. BOTH KIDS ARE ASLEEP, AND IT'S ONLY 9PM. OMG! (yes, "only"...we're very lax parents, I know). Anyway, this is unbelievable. QT claims that he didn't have much to do with it since both kids just fell asleep while sitting with him on the sofa, but to me, this is nothing short of miraculous. Way to go, QT! As a reward, you get to keep watching your sports even though I'm home again. ;)

As I sit here watching the "freakin' Nuggets" losing against God-knows-what-team (oh, it's the Bulls, and they're tied now), I vow to dedicate this blog to QT, my hero. We're also watching...let's see, it looks like the Chargers and the Colts, but what I really want to say is HIP HIP HOORAY for the Texas Longhorns, QT's fave college team. Even though they were "off" this weekend, they've managed to make it back up to #2 in the college polls. Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment