Life with BG, #2

Now that the last of our guests have gone, and we're on our own again, my posts have definitely gotten more sporadic. So much has happened in the past few weeks...busy, busy, busy!

BG is apparently completely "embrasilada" which roughly translates to mean that she's only happy if she's in someone's arms. For us, that means that we either have to be holding her or be resigned to listening to her holler, which definitely puts a crimp on our ability to prepare dinner or do laundry, for example. Not that I'm complaining b/c Lord knows I don't enjoy doing any of that stuff, but egads, our house is looking like a missile testing site. Even I can't stand it anymore, and that's saying a lot b/c everyone knows I have a high tolerance for *clutter.*

Anyway, today was a good day. BG actually slept in her crib for a couple of hours this afternoon, which allowed me enough time to take Sunshine out, do some laundry, prepare lunch for Pumpkin, clean the litter box, finish moving a dresser into my bedroom (from the hallway), and yes, even enjoy a sandwich. Unfortunately, the afternoon was a little less idyllic. BG cried...a lot. And, I couldn't figure out what she wanted or how to stop her. :(

Fast forward a few hours: kids are bathed, dinner is eaten, and I've just finished watching an SNL special election feature. BG's asleep, QT took Pumpkin up to bed about an hour ago, and I miraculously find myself with time to blog. Wow. Now what?

Pictures! Good idea. I'd best be quick b/c I'm falling asleep at the switch here.

Ok, brain's stopped working. I can't caption. Figure it out. Below:
Day Out With Thomas (Pumpkin with Daddy and with friends), School Carnival (me carrying BG in baby bag), Visit from Grandparents, and trip to Anderson Farms







No comments:

Post a Comment