Halloween

The weekend before Halloween, we attended 'Trick or Treat for Health' at Centennial Medical Plaza.



The next day, we visited the Colorado Railroad Museum's Trick or Treat Train. We were a family of black cats. :)



The day before Halloween (October 30th), BG and I joined Pumpkin for a Halloween party at his school. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera to the party, but I was able to get a cute picture of the kids together when we got home (in orange shirts w/dog). Note the picture of the jack-o-lantern: I'm actually planning to keep this craft project forever because it has Pumpkin's 1st ever "signature." :) The last picture is of Pumpkin *trick-or-treating* around our neighborhood.



Forgive me, friends, but I am seriously falling asleep. I'm afraid that I am barely able to string 2 words together right now so please forgive me for posting such a *dry* blog. I'll be back soon to fix it up. For now, good night!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I wish I coulda seen you guys in your costumes!

    ReplyDelete