Bad Mom

Oh, fuck! I think I'm teaching Pumpkin to say "fuck" because I keep saying, "oh, fuck!" It's so cute when he says it though that I just have to laugh, but it may be a tad embarassing for me if he ever says it in public. I may get some nasty looks, but only experience will tell if it'll actually bother me or not.

As soon as I knew I was gonna be a mom, I knew I didn't want to be one of those moms with hang-ups. Society will do plenty of that for me, thankyou. Besides, I don't really see what's so bad about saying shit, damn, or fuck anyway. You don't mean them literally when you use them as interjections right? Fuck, I'm a bad mom, aren't I? Damn. Poor Pumpkin, haha. Oh well.

I'd love to stay and pontificate, but I feel a need to be active today. We've been homebound for so long due to my bout with sciatica that I feel like I'm stagnating. Probably Pumpkin too so we're off to find something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment