Finally Finished!

Well, it took me 2 days, but I finally finished stuffing & addressing all those envelopes. To those of you who asked, I HAVE NOT yet even begun licking the envelopes, hehe, but I am prepared with a big mug of ice water so let the retching begin! (yech) After all is said and done, this entire exercise is probably going to end up costing me double what I paid for the damned prints. Thankfully, I'm really bad about sending pictures so this probably won't happen again anytime soon. ;)

Okay, so we are now in Day 5 of Operation House Arrest. Pumpkin didn't wake up coughing at all last night so I think he must be getting over the croup if not the cold, but dang it if it didn't snow again overnight! Just when I thought I was out....I get stuck back in!

Fortunately, the snow appears to have stopped so I don't think wild horses could stop me now...or maybe they could. Yeah, they probably could. I mean, who wants to get trampled by wild horses? Well, horses aside, I don't know if we'll make it out of the house today anyway. To start with, I think I only got about 4 hours sleep last night so I'm half-cocked already. Plus, I'm expecting the A/C repair guy this morning to make some adjustments to our laundry room (I'll explain later) and some furniture delivery guys to come by this afternoon to swap out some faulty furniture. This is kind of funny actually. We bought a living room set and a big 'ole floor lamp from Jake Jabs and a dining room table from Furniture Row. As fate would have it, both the floor lamp and the table are broken and need to be replaced. Well, both places called yesterday to let me know that they'd be here between 3-5pm today. I'm kind of jazzed. Maybe I'll get to see a rumble between the two furniture stores a la Ron Burgundy! Wouldn't that be fun? Then, I wouldn't feel so bad about staying in yet again. Tomorrow, for sure, we're heading out even if it's just to the post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment