Bully for craigslist!

So, yesterday, QT offered to watch Pumpkin during the big game so that I could go out and enjoy myself. I ended up furniture shopping b/c QT had said he wanted new furniture, and it's just impossible to do that with Pumpkin in tow. I ended up finding something I liked so as soon as I got home last night, I started posting all our old furniture on craigslist.

Man, what an experience! I received a gazillion bazillion emails and my phone was ringing all day long with people wanting to buy my bedroom set (which is what we're selling). A bidding war erupted in the late morning, but it died away.

Nevertheless, I'm happy to report that I sold my furniture! It's already gone. Good for you, craigslist! I'm definitely using that service again.

******************
I just got back from the grocery store, and man am I bushwhacked. Pumpkin kept me up until 4:30am last night so I ended up with less than 4 hours of sleep. I was planning on napping with him this afternoon, but this crazy craigslist thing kept me pretty tied up until the evening.

Well, I'm off. Gotta get ready for my playdate tomorrow, finish reading my book club book by Thursday, and get some shut-eye somewhere along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment